- About RENAR
- Accreditation Process
- National Accreditation Mark
- Accredited CABs
Updated: 2016-11-21 16:48:17
1. Which are the steps for initiating the accreditation process?
The first step that a CAB (Conformity Assessment Body) follows in order to initiate the accreditation process is to download and to study the portfolios with informative documents. These can be found on RENAR website (Accreditation documents - portfolios with informative documents).
Subsequently, the CAB submits the file containing the documents requested by RENAR (according to the List of documents submitted by the CAB, found in the portfolios with informative documents) for initial accreditation/ extension/ reassessment.
The CAB shall verify if the file contains the last edition of the filled forms at the date of submitting it (according to the portfolios of informative documents). The file is registered only in the situation when this is complete.
More information regarding initiating the accreditation process (and also about the other stages) can be found in RE-01 Regulation for Accreditation and Annex 2 RE-01.
2. Where can be the standards purchased from?
The standards can be purchased from ASRO (Romanian Standards Association).
3. In what form shall be submitted the CAB documents?
The CAB documents are submitted in a file to RENAR's secretary, where it is verified if the file is complete.
- For laboratories, the documents of the management system (Management Manual, Procedures, Policies, Instructions, Rules, etc.) are submitted only in electronic format, on CD, not on paper.
- For Certification Bodies and for Inspection Bodies the documents are submitted in electronic format (CD) and also on paper.
4. How is performed the payment for the initial accreditation / extension / reassessment?
For initial accreditation/ extension/ reassessment the tariffs can be paid by order of payment or, at RENAR headquarters in cash or by card. For other information regarding issuing and payment of the invoices, please access our website at Accreditation process - Financial and accounting information, or contact us at 021 / 402.04.76
5. Which is the total cost of the accreditation?
RENAR makes available on its website the accreditation tariffs (Tariffs). In this manner, you can make an estimation of the cost based on the formulas from the presented tables.
6. What is the evidence of location?
The evidence of location can be one of the following documents:
- Property title
- Building authorization
- Renting / sublet contract
- Bailment agreement
- Land book excerpt
7. What is the duration of the accreditation process?
The duration of the accreditation process is, usually, 1 year since the day of signing the accreditation contract.
8. What are the stages of the recruitment process?
Stages of the recruitment / selection are:
- download the CV form (or CV form for Medical Analysis Laboratories) from RENAR website
- send it, in Word or PDF format, to e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
- selection on the basis of CVs received for persons who will attend the interview
- informing individuals selected for interview on the date and place
- conduct the interview
- notify persons were admitted / rejected who applied for technical expert RENAR
- sending all documentation required for employee file
- signing the Contract and the Deontological Agreement